Advertised drugs for excess weight disturb the balance of water and lipids, worsen the health condition. But there is an alternative and healthy way to lose weight in 7 days - buckwheat diet. The menu for each day will provide a supply of basic nutrients, which will immediately convert the body into useful energy, without putting in fat reserves.
What are the benefits of buckwheat for weight loss?
Buckwheat is grown all over the world. From ancient times the people appreciated its taste and beneficial effect on the body. Porridges, soups of raw green, toasted brown, whole, crushed cereals give a long-lasting feeling of satiety due to many proteins and fibers.
Buckwheat starch is a slow (resistant) carbohydrate resistant to digestion. Such starch is practically not absorbed, does not precipitate in fats, such as potato or corn starch.
Entering the intestines, starch compounds feed the beneficial microflora, which is very important for the digestive and excretory system, complete assimilation of food, metabolism and water balance.
These properties are necessary in the period of weight loss, when the usual amount of product is significantly reduced. The rich vitamin-mineral complex helps maintain the normal functions of all organs and systems, good condition of the skin, hair and nails.
Buckwheat saturates the body:
- calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sulfur, zinc and many other elements;
- vitamins A, E, PP, group B;
- useful acids - malic, citric, oxalic;
- essential amino acids - lysine, arginine;
- saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.
Buckwheat is not devoid of calories: in raw cereals - 308 kcal / 100 g, in unleavened porridge - 110 kcal / 100 g. But given the long absorption, the high degree of transformation into energy, the product was and remains dietary.
Benefits of weight loss on buckwheat
Losing weight with healthy buckwheat food has its benefits. If all the recommendations are followed, the signs of harmony will be felt in the near future. Of course, the weight of 100 kg per week cannot be cardinally overcome, but the loss of 500-800 g per day is quite real.
Abundant buckwheat dishes preserve quality of life:
- the stomach is occupied with prolonged, peaceful digestion, without interruption of work and night's sleep with torments of hunger;
- cereal mono-diet is tolerated quite easily, as it can be slightly diluted with low-calorie foods;
- there will be no weakness - intake of natural proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, acids gives energy to the heart, blood vessels, brain, muscles;
- Gluten-free, sugar-free cereals allow a wide range of those who want to lose weight to join the diet.
Among the advantages is the modest price of buckwheat compared to special fat burning preparations.
Buckwheat diet deficiencies
They don't like buckwheat and its dishes. It can be an insurmountable obstacle. Not everyone is happy with the time to achieve an ideal figure. An important argument in this matter will be the recommendations of nutritionists not to accelerate weight loss over 11 kg per month, so as not to shake the body.
Buckwheat diet rules
Weight loss is actually a treatment for an organism that suffers from metabolic disorders and is struggling to build up fat reserves.
In order to normalize internal processes, the corrective program must be built according to a certain principle:
- The basis of the diet are divided meals into small meals at the same time. After eating, you should feel hunger and lightness in the stomach.
- For 1 day, the total weight of buckwheat dishes is recommended in the amount of 800 g, at the rate of 150-200 g per 1 meal.
- Food, unhindered chewing gives at least 20 minutes. According to the physiology of digestion, this is exactly what is needed to achieve a feeling of satiety. In 20 minutes. it will appear even with a minimal amount eaten.
- The last meal should be planned 3 hours before bedtime.
- Water consumption is not limited - up to about 2 liters per day, between meals, alternately between filtered, mineral water, green or herbal tea.
- Physical activity is required, but not intense - walking every other day, light exercise, breathing exercises.
The mono-diet is designed for up to a week.
Contraindications to buckwheat diet
It is impossible to lose weight exclusively on buckwheat products if:
- pregnancy, feeding;
- children, adolescents;
- disorders, diseases of the gastrointestinal system;
- low hemoglobin level;
- severe avitaminosis;
- problems with blood pressure, heart.
Allowed and forbidden foods on the buckwheat diet
Few people will survive a week on dry porridge, and there is no such need.
Little by little you can use:
- unsweetened kefir, yogurt;
- fruits with more acid than sweets;
- dried fruits;
- non-nutritious vegetables in raw, cooked, stewed form;
- vegetable salads spiced with lemon juice;
- non-carbonated mineral water, green tea.
A little olive oil is allowed in some dishes.
Should be excluded from the diet:
- animal fats;
- fatty meat products;
- oily, red fish;
- cheese, greasy cottage cheese;
- flour, confectionery;
- potatoes, bananas;
- sugar, salt, spices, sauces;
- black tea, coffee, sweet carbonated drinks.
Buckwheat with kefir: dietary properties
The combination of cereal porridge with low-fat kefir softens the mono-diet, cleanses the intestines, removes excess water, stimulates the body to burn fat reserves in the process of life.
Buckwheat diet for weight loss 7 days, menu for each day with 4 meals a day:
1. First 4 days of the week:
- for breakfast - 200 g of buckwheat porridge steamed in the evening, a glass of kefir;
- for lunch - 300 g of boiled porridge of liquid consistency, a glass of kefir or unsweetened yogurt;
- for the afternoon snack - 100 g of buckwheat porridge (any), a glass of kefir;
- for dinner - 200 g of steamed buckwheat, kefir.
Sour-milk product can be drunk half an hour before a meal or poured into a plate of porridge.
2. In the last 3 days of the week:
- breakfast - buckwheat in the first days, 200 ml of green tea;
- lunch - buckwheat and kefir also;
- afternoon tea - buckwheat also, a glass of yogurt;
- dinner - buckwheat, kefir too.
An identical breakdown of the weight of buckwheat porridge is given in the other diets listed, unless the exact portions are given.
Buckwheat with dried fruit
The porridge won’t look so bland if you add dried fruit to it. Softer ones are enough for rinsing, harder ones - 10 minutes. immerse in water. The viscous texture provides the long chewing needed to achieve satiety in small amounts. You can prepare an infusion - pour a few berries in a thermos with warm water for 15-20 minutes, so that the drink becomes acidic.
Buckwheat diet for weight loss 7 days, menu for each day:
- breakfast - buckwheat, 3 pcs. dried dried apricots (cut into porridge or a snack after a meal);
- lunch - porridge, 2 pcs. prunes;
- afternoon snack - a little liquid buckwheat, a glass of infusion with a few slices of dried apples;
- Dinner - porridge with 5-6 raisins.
In the same way, alternate dates, figs, pears, cherries, plums or combine 2-3 types of dried fruit. This will provide an extra supply of vitamins.
Buckwheat with soy sauce
Diet is like those that can’t stand without salt. You need to choose the simplest soy spices, without special aromas, spices. While standing on the scales in anticipation of a quick result, you must take into account the fact that the salty sauce will retain water. Fermented milk drinks, which have a mild diuretic effect, will slightly increase fluid yield.
- breakfast - porridge with the addition of 1 tsp. soybeans;
- Snack - 200 ml of kefir;
- lunch - porridge with the same part of the sauce, any 3 salad leaves, 200 ml of green tea;
- II snack - a glass of fat-free starter culture;
- dinner - a portion of buckwheat seasoned with soy sauce, mint tea.
Buckwheat with vegetables
A varied vegetarian diet with porridge and raw, cooked, stewed or baked non-nutritious vegetables will lead to weight loss if you follow the recommended portions.
Buckwheat diet for weight loss 7 days, menu for each day:
- On day 1-2, only steamed cereals of 250 g of dry raw materials are allowed. The dish is prepared immediately for 4 receptions or separately. For dessert - a cup of green tea, non-carbonated mineral water of your choice.
- 3-4 days - for each meal of porridge add 200 g of any vegetable. Let them be roasted zucchini, vinaigrette with green peas, fresh parsley, dill, but without potatoes and oil;
- 5-6 days - replace the same amount of raw vegetables (carrots, cabbage, zucchini, radishes, tomatoes, cucumbers). Mono or mixed salads are seasoned with lemon juice. Carrots, cabbage, cucumber can be nibbled after porridge, stretching the chewing process and massaging the gums with coarse food.
- On the last day, buckwheat, fresh or cooked vegetables are seasoned with a minimum amount of olive oil (0, 5 teaspoons). You can cook peppers stuffed with carrots and buckwheat and lightly seasoned with oil.
Buckwheat with fruit
There will be no deviation from the desired goal if you combine the buckwheat diet with fruit, berries, citrus fruits, with the exception of very sweet apples, pears, starchy bananas.
Example menu 1:
- breakfast - steamed porridge, a cup of green tea;
- Snack - apple, glass of mineral water;
- lunch - porridge, a couple of spoons of tomato, cucumber salad;
- II snack - grapefruit, 200 ml of honey water;
- dinner - porridge, 200 ml of hot lime drink.
- breakfast - porridge, a couple of tablespoons of vegetable stew without oil;
- 1st snack - 4-5 apricots, a cup of herbal tea;
- lunch - porridge, a little raspberry;
- II snack - 150 g salad of orange, grapefruit, pomegranate;
- dinner - porridge, 3-4 lettuce leaves, apple drink (no sugar, boiled).
The diet can be varied, alternating strawberries, plums, grapes, cherries with each other - what is available according to the season, cost and according to taste preferences.
7 days strict buckwheat diet
The hardest option is suitable for those who like buckwheat and have firmness. The basic rule is to slowly chew all the steamed grains until saturated.
The fractional diet is designed for 8 meals:
- 7. 00-8. 00 (depending on the time of ascent) - slowly drink 2 glasses of water, you can use 1 regular, 1 mineral;
- 7. 30-8. 30 - 150 g of steamed buckwheat;
- 10. 00 - glass of water;
- 10. 30 - 150 g of porridge;
- 11. 30 - a cup of tea from berries and plants;
- 12. 30 - porridge;
- 13. 30 - water;
- 14. 00 - porridge;
- 15. 30 - green tea;
- 16. 30 - porridge;
- 17. 30 - kefir 1%;
- 19. 00 - buckwheat, water.
This is a daily meal plan.
Menu of tender buckwheat diet for a week
A diet with a wide range of complementary foods will reduce your weekly weight loss results by approximately half. But if it is unbearable for you to sit on dry buckwheat porridge, you should not lead to a nervous breakdown.
Buckwheat diet for weight loss 7 days, menu for each day that reduces psychological stress:
- breakfast - 200 g of steamed cereal in the evening, 125 g of low-fat cottage cheese;
- lunch - 100 g of lean cooked veal, 200 g of green vegetables (fresh cucumbers, peppers, stewed zucchini), sprinkled with lemon juice;
- afternoon tea - apple;
- Dinner - 250 g of thick buckwheat soup with vegetables, drip soy sauce into a plate.
Day 2-4 is different for meals I and III:
- breakfast - the same portion of porridge, 2 slices of hard low-fat cheese;
- Snack - 125 g of plain yogurt.
5-7 days - according to the scheme of the 1st day, only for breakfast porridge is added to yogurt (a little more than half a cup).
Day 6 is repeated 1. .
Leave the buckwheat diet
During weight loss, the stomach expands by overeating, almost halving. Without the usual variety and volume of products, the intensity and composition of the fermentation secretion change.
Given these circumstances, at the end of the diet week, you must use the principle of feeding the baby - introduce alternating additional meals, in small meals, limiting the salt and fat content.
This will avoid stretching the stomach, consolidate positive changes in metabolism, normalize the diet without symptoms of indigestion, stomach pain, liver overload, intestinal problems.
Introduce light meals every day, every other day:
- vegetable soups in water with vegetable oil;
- stewed vegetables stew;
- salads of tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, peppers, herbs, seasoned with refined oil and 10% sour cream - 1 tbsp;
- porridge with tomato sauce in vegetable oil;
- fruit, unsweetened fruit drinks.
From day 4 you can add to your diet:
- lean meat, fish; bran, bread;
- bitter chocolate, honey.
Within 2 weeks, the calorie content increases to 1800 kcal, later - to 2000. A rich drinking regime and early dinner are maintained. In the future, it is necessary to choose such a volume of energy value of the product in order to continue to lose weight or maintain the desired weight.
Diet performance: results and feedback from women
Each of the above menus buckwheat diet for weight loss over 7 days will remove from 3 to 7 kg.
According to reviews, women weighing over 100 kg lose more inches. This happens by cleansing the body of excess water and ballast substances.
In women with lower body weight, weight loss is slower, but directly affects fat deposits. A good result was achieved by combining a diet of cereals with exercise of medium intensity - 10 minutes a day.
Young girls and women leave the diet of tight skin. After 40-45 years, drastic weight loss leads to sagging skin, new wrinkles.
Women notice that psychological attitude, the ability to distract thoughts from food with interesting activities, is of great importance.
Doctor's opinion on food safety
Doctors have always hated each other because of sharp, long-lasting and repetitive dietary restrictions. A sudden drop in weight negatively affects the heart, blood vessels, general body tone. Monotonous food spoils the digestive system.
Given the usefulness of buckwheat porridge, nutritionists still believe that a one-time seven-day diet can be used for weight loss as a start to transition to a healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition. In the future, it can be used as separate days of fasting in a program of gradual weight loss, the goal of which is to speed up the metabolism, restructure the body into the correct energy regime.
If headaches, dizziness, weakness have started during the weekly diet with buckwheat, you must return to a varied diet. It is only necessary to minimize flour, fried, fatty, sweet foods and actively engage in physical education.
All options for the buckwheat diet for weight loss over 7 days are schematic. To lose weight with pleasure, you can create an individual menu for each day, respecting the basic principles of diet.