Hello, dear readers! It happens that the figure as a whole is quite slender. But excess fat treacherously accumulates on the abdomen and hips, thickens greatly, spoils the figure and mood. Moreover, getting rid of it is extremely difficult, and diet does not help. Are you familiar with this problem? If so, then you should know that only well-chosen weight loss exercises on the abdomen and hips will help to solve this radically.
By performing them regularly at home, you will not only remove the obvious excess fat, but also improve your well-being and even health.
Here you will be introduced to effective weight loss exercises in the waist area, and separately for women and men. As well as recommendations on how to apply them properly to achieve maximum results.
A clear look at the benefits of exercise
Many of us have heard that physical activity burns calories. However, did you know that if you run 4. 5 km, only about 300 kcal will be consumed. And if you eat plain milk chocolate, you will get 600 kcal. That's 2 times more!
But I'm not saying this to distract you from learning. Just the opposite. I invite you to experiment with yourself. To do this, you need to practice for a month. And train at least 3 times a week. And then see for yourself what are the benefits of weight loss exercise.
Exercise and effects on weight loss
- Increase the perception of leptin, a hormone that suppresses appetite. As a result, the desire to eat loses strength.
- The stretched muscles are in relaxation, which brings peace to the whole body. This means that the stress that causes frequent visits to the refrigerator disappears.
- You are filled with a whole range of positive emotions, composure and self-confidence appear. And you know this is more important than even the indicators on the scales.
- Pleasant muscle fatigue, a feeling of warmth in the body and air in the lungs.
- The sleepy effect allows you to stay too long with night snacks.
- There is a desire for a healthy lifestyle.
Thus, systematic training triggers a general restart of the body. And make you a different person.
And this is equally true for men and women.
Important warnings for beginners
The most important principle is to start small.
If you have never exercised seriously, are overweight or under 40, be careful. Do not engage in torture. Choose an activity you like or use the exercises below. It is also possible in a light version.
In other words, you should feel tension while exercising, but not at the limit. Develop the load gradually.
Stomach and hip weight loss exercises for women
In this section, I will describe an effective complex for the beautiful half of humanity. It is also suitable for beginners. It consists of only 4 exercises.
Start each workout with a 10-minute warm-up.
While warming up, do rotations with your neck, arms, legs. Squat, bend to the side. Joint gymnastics will also be a good warm-up. You can easily find a video with it online. Here are the exercises of the complex:
- Sideboard - trains the abs and removes fat from the hips. Lie on your right side, bend your right arm at the elbow and rest on your forearm. Extend your legs upright, resting on the floor with your feet (their side surfaces). Place your left hand next to your body. Exhale, lift your pelvis off the floor, pulling your whole body into the wire. In that case, your abdominal muscles should work as much as possible. Freeze in this position for 3-5 seconds, then slowly and gently return to the floor. Repeat five or 10 times. Roll over to the other side and repeat the movements. Increase the load, repeating up to 20 times.
- Straight curls - work perfectly on oblique abdominal muscles. Lying on your back, bend your knees slightly, feet on the floor. As you exhale, lift your shoulder blades off the floor. At the same time, pull your arms forward to touch your knees. Don’t strain your shoulders and neck, your abs should work! Go down slowly. Do 15 reps. Gradually work until 20.
- Oblique turns: lie on your back, put your hands behind your head, bend your legs slightly at the knees. Then, lifting the head and body, pull the knees to the elbows (right knee to left elbow, left knee to the right, alternately), making turns at the waist and squeezing the abs. Do 10-20 reps with each leg.
- Rotate your legs - also work your waist perfectly. Sit on the rug. Lean your body backwards, leaning on your elbows and forearms at the back. Extend your legs obliquely and press the cross on the floor surface. Now move your straight legs to the side, moving slowly, working your abs and hips. Then slowly put them back and take them to the other side, put them back. This is 1 set. Make such approaches at least 10, or better - 15 or 20.
You will definitely have a logical question: how often should you exercise? Perform them every other day and the result will be noticeable in a month.
Don't exercise every day - give your muscles time to recover.
Abdominal and hip weight loss exercises for men
Recommendations for men are the same: exercise every other day, warm up before training, gradually increase the number of repetitions. And here are the exercises:
- Lie on your back, lift your legs towards your slightly bent knees. Working with the press, lift your shoulder blades off the floor as you exhale, pull your arms forward to touch your knees. Try not to strain your neck and shoulders. Then gently lower yourself onto the mat as you inhale. Repeat 15-20 times.
- The position is the same - lie on the floor with your legs raised at right angles. Hands - next to the body. Now lift your pelvis by lifting your legs up. Exhale above, inhale below. Repeat 10, 15 or 20 times as many times as you can.
- Lie on your back with the middle ball in your hands. Bend and lift your legs, lift your body as well, and make body turns by taking the ball to the right and left. Do 10-15 reps in each direction.
- Stand up straight with your hands behind your head. Now lift your bent legs one by one and reach for them with your elbows (towards your knees). The task is to touch the knee with the elbow. Do 10-15 reps with each hand.
By the way, if your problem is a lot of belly fat, then a few workouts won’t help things! We also need: dietary changes, calorie restriction and cardio exercise. But it's not that hard.
My friend was convinced of that. On the whole, he was quite slender, only his stomach was very bloated - all the fat had accumulated there.
And the guy, do you think he did heavy body building - did he pump his abs, did he do various planks, did he twist? On the contrary, he simply walked for half an hour every day.
And then I started Nordic walking. In order not to forget, he included active walks in the obligatory daily routine. That is, on your to-do list. At the same time, there were no significant changes in diet and lifestyle. After all, my friend often didn’t deny himself a hamburger, and he also sipped beer and chips.
But over time, the various delicacies began to lose their appeal. The magnetic properties of the refrigerator have also disappeared. There was a desire to lead a different lifestyle. As a result, he developed a cheerful and optimistic mood. And even though the stomach hasn’t gone anywhere, but this is for now! Because my friend appreciated another pleasure - what physical activity is. And it captured him.
And the belly and even the sides are just a matter of time.
Thin belly vacuum cleaner
In addition, I will describe here a breathing technique that speeds up metabolism, improves bowel function, and effectively removes fat from the waist area. That is, it literally acts on weight loss. It's called the "abdominal vacuum. "
Anyone can do this at home. It is important to do this every day, on an empty stomach, drinking a glass of water with a slice of lemon 20 minutes before the start. How is it done? The training includes the following phases:
- Exhale. Then take a deep breath through your abdomen and exhale slowly, with effort, completely removing the air.
- Now pull your abdomen slightly towards your spine, trying to press it against your ribs. Hold this position for 5-10 seconds, do not breathe.
- Exhale freely, relax your abdomen and inhale and inhale 3 times. Repeat 3 steps 5 times.
- Finally, breathe calmly for a minute.
To avoid accumulating fat on your hips and abdomen, try following these tips:
- avoid alcohol or allow yourself occasionally and in minimal doses - it causes hunger, increases cortisol levels and thus contributes to fat deposits that appear only in the waist;
- eat less food than white flour and that which contains starch, leans on green and red vegetables, fish, fiber;
- drink 2 liters of clean water a day, it can speed up metabolism;
- replace fatty and unhealthy snacks with something healthy - dried fruits, chips, natural vegetable chips and sugar-free fruits;
- be careful with fermented foods (sauerkraut, for example), it causes bloating;
- additionally apply cardio loads - run, jump, jump rope, running on the spot will be enough;
- Twist the hoop daily, just smooth, no pimples (they can damage internal organs).
Important thing: 1 kg of fat is also 2 km of blood vessels, which means an increased load on the heart.
Proven benefits of exercise
By the way, Canadian scientists recently performed an experiment. During which it was found that regular exercise can significantly increase the body's sensitivity to insulin.
Why it's so important.
The fact is that high levels of insulin in the blood actively prevent weight loss and thus weight loss.
However, most overweight people, without even knowing it, have such high insulin levels.
Thus, experts from Laval University found that only 3 weeks of systematic exercise leads to a 20% reduction in insulin. As a result, active weight loss processes are initiated.
The most useful material on how to get rid of gluttony I recommend at the link. And also a contrast shower for weight loss.
That's all! Now you know exactly how to remove fat from barrels and reduce belly fat at home. And which weight loss exercises on the abdomen and hips should be used. I sincerely wish you to find the energy and mood for your studies and achieve the expected result!
Your comments on this topic are welcome. Thanks also in advance for your likes, subscription to my blog and desire to share the article via social media with friends. Until next time!