Nutritionists recommend that you do not hang the lock on the refrigerator, but just put the right food there. Yes, you can't do without numerous restrictions when you lose weight, but the menu in a week can and should be varied. It is enough to change the usual stereotypes in the diet.
There are many parameters that are important for weight loss and nutrition:
- initial weight of the person;
- metabolic rate;
- presence of chronic diseases;
- body condition (for example, hormonal disorders, postpartum or postoperative period, menstrual cycle, etc. ).
About proper weight loss and the basic rule of nutritionists
The basic rule that nutritionists offer to anyone who wants to lose weight is to give up dietary suffering and start losing weight gradually without effort and sacrifice, this is important for both women and men.
Just getting up from sleep, you need to drink a glass of plain warm water. It will wash the digestive tract, finally awaken the body, start metabolic processes and the work of the intestines. After the water, it should pass about half an hour before breakfast. It would be ideal if you are doing breathing exercises or any other exercise at that time.
When losing weight, it is extremely important to adhere to the correct water regime.
Drink at least 2 liters of clean water a day. This will intensify the fat burning process.
Almost no one manages to switch to a proper diet at once. For starters, it is enough to reduce food intake at each meal by 100-200 kilocalories. Moreover, it is important to reduce the total calorie content and the usual portion size.
How it looks in practice. For example, your usual breakfasts are fried eggs and sausages. Instead of sausage, you can take low-calorie ham from the chicken breast, or better yet, in general, the cooked and thinly sliced chicken breast itself. It is better to fill not with a few whole eggs, but with 3-4 egg whites (without yolks).
In this case, your portion of breakfast will not change in quantity, and the calorie content will be twice as low. And if you gradually start to reduce the amount of fat that is poured into the pan and bring to one drop of oil smeared with a non-stick layer of the pan, your breakfast will be 3 times less nutritious, moreover, cheap and healthy.
A similar lean approach should be applied to all lunch and dinner meals. First, instead of bud or greasy cabbage soup, you can cook:
- light vegetable soup with chicken soup,
- lean cabbage soup,
- vegetable puree soup of cabbage, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, etc.
If you can't radically change your diet to fasting, start by gradually reducing its calorie content. For any soup this is first and foremost an exclusion of the frying process. All vegetables previously fried according to the recipe (onions, carrots, beets) should now be put in soup or cabbage soup without prior processing, directly raw, finely chopped.
You do not need to save on vegetables, plant fibers that contain long saturate, purify the intestines, are low in calories and have many useful properties. Therefore, there is no need to occasionally give up food or reduce portions.
You can leave other dishes as usual, just by removing the frying oil, or it is better to steam or cook them. The next step will be to halve the portions and replace at least half of the dish with vegetables - stewed, fresh, baked without oil or grilled. This balanced and healthy approach guarantees gradual weight loss. Moreover, it is a fairly inexpensive way to lose weight.
Dinner should always be the most tender meal of the day. The main secret is to eliminate the feeling of hunger, but not to bring the feeling of heaviness in the stomach. So, if you eat an apple or a salad leaf for dinner, after 1 hour of hunger pain you will be forced to go to the fridge. Therefore, for dinner, it is ideal to prepare a light but filling protein dish with a portion of plant fiber (vegetables or fruits).
Important! Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not follow a diet without a prescription.
Snacks on the weight loss menu
In general, nutritionists' recommendations come down to the fact that snacks are necessary for a good diet - these are other breakfasts, afternoon snacks and late dinners. Five, six meals a day is the basis of the fractional regime and with the right approach gives the best result for weight loss.
You can choose natural sweets as snacks in the morning:
- dried dates, prunes, dried apricots,
- dried apple wedges,
- unroasted unsalted nuts.
The second breakfast can be vegetarian and consist of one fruit. You can snack on something with cottage cheese or a slice of cheese. For a late dinner, an hour before bed, you can drink a glass of kefir or natural yogurt. In general, such unsweetened dairy products are extremely effective during the weight loss period, moreover, it is a very budget option with a low carbohydrate content.
An important rule of nutrition for weight loss: do not overeat, or do not overeat until the stomach becomes heavy. You have to get up from the table when it seems to you that you can eat a little more until you are full. That turned out to be superfluous. But you will have to stop only at the beginning, pretty quickly your body will get used to normal amounts of food and you will not want to overeat anymore.
Everyone who loses weight is very worried about refusing to eat sweets. However, there are no heavy requirements here. You don’t have to give up chocolate completely. You can eat a bar of dark bitter chocolate 2-3 times in the morning for a week.
Otherwise, the weight loss menu will not bring results.
Here's what you need to limit food as much as possible, and ideally exclude, is pastries and fatty foods:
- white bread,
- industrial confectionery, trans fats and storage sauces (including margarine, ketchup).
- smoked products,
- fatty meat,
Weight Loss Menu: Preferred Foods
Proper weight loss does not happen in a short time, it is a long process.
This will help products that need to be included in your menu. First of all, it is rational to include all food groups in the diet:
- Protein group: ideal for weight loss are chicken, fish, veal, rabbit meat, dried nuts (unsalted and unroasted), eggs, cottage cheese and other dairy products. Cheese is also acceptable, but with limitations.
- Carbohydrate group: when lean, so-called complex carbohydrates are acceptable and even necessary. These are durum wheat pasta, cereals (especially gray ones), boiled potatoes (unroasted). The diet should not be without carbohydrates.
- Vegetable fiber: either vegetables and fruits roasted (preferably), fresh or cooked.
- Fat group: it is impossible to make a big mistake of many who lose weight, excluding completely fat from the diet. Without them the body cannot function normally and their deficiency has a detrimental effect, including the appearance of hair and skin. Vegetable oils (sunflower, olive, flaxseed, buckwheat) are allowed in the menu. The use of butter is limited, at most 2-3 times a week.
Nutrition weight loss menu for a week
In order not to break down in the weight loss process and to follow all the rules, it is advisable to adhere to a strictly planned weight loss menu. It is optimal to take a weekly period of time. This way it will be possible to buy the necessary products in advance, and there will be no foreign products in the fridge. In addition, you will know exactly what and when you eat.
- Breakfast: a portion of oatmeal cooked in water with a slice of butter, a cheese sandwich (you can put butter on a sandwich, not porridge). Drink to your taste (preferably green tea, compote).
- Lunch: chicken noodle soup, two balls of mashed potatoes, a piece of roasted breast.
- Dinner: stewed vegetables, another piece of chicken breast.
- Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, fruit salad dressed in natural yogurt.
- Lunch: mushroom soup in chicken soup, a small pumpkin muffin made from whole wheat.
- Dinner: red fish (salmon, trout), steamed, fresh vegetables (cucumber, tomato).
- Breakfast: 150 grams of cottage cheese, seasoned with a spoonful of sour cream and any fruit. Cottage cheese on a slice of wholemeal bread.
- Lunch: vegetable soup with croutons or a slice of rye bread.
- Dinner: vegetable salad, a sandwich with a slice of salted salmon and a slice of bread with bran.
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, any natural sweetness for tea.
- Lunch: fish baked in foil and cooked rice with a small portion of vegetable salad.
- Dinner: fresh cheese pancakes or fresh cottage cheese with sour cream.
- Breakfast: oatmeal in water with some walnuts and dried fruit. Gluten-free cheese sandwich.
- Lunch: lean cabbage soup with sour cream, steamed meat cutlet, grilled vegetables.
- Dinner: stewed sea fish with vegetable salad.
- Breakfast: croutons with eggs and milk from a couple of slices of bread with bran.
- Lunch: cream broccoli soup, boiled chicken breast, roasted vegetables.
- Dinner: chicken roll with cheese and herbs, cooked vegetables.
- Breakfast: milk smoothies, bananas, pears, 2 tablespoons. spoons of oatmeal.
- Lunch: a piece of baked fish, a salad of boiled beans with an egg.
- Dinner: baked apples with honey and cinnamon.