Experts have put together a large number of diets, but not all of them can help solve the problem of overweight without harming health. Very often the question arises: how to lose 20 kg in a month. To do this, you need to choose an effective diet, thanks to which the weight will be reduced even at home. At the same time, take into account that people with overweight, which exceeds the norm by 20-25 kg, tend to lose weight less easily than those who are only 5-10 kg overweight.
Effective diet for 20 kg weight loss
To understand how to lose 20 kg in a month, you need to consider several diets and choose the most appropriate one. Remember that dietary adjustments are not enough. In parallel, you need to lead an active lifestyle.
For protein, a low-calorie diet, or any other diet to be effective, follow these guidelines:
- try to increase your intake of clean water to 8-10 glasses a day;
- stop overeating, because people with increased body weight eat about 30-50% more than the body needs;
- You should not impose strict prohibitions or strict restrictions on yourself;
- start communicating with like-minded people to have someone to share your results with;
- start walking more, or better yet, sign up for a sports club.
If you need a simple but effective diet for a month minus 20 kg, pay attention to the protein option. Observing this diet system is much easier than others, but the main thing is to strictly adhere to a certain diet. Its main principles are the elimination of all foods and carbohydrates that contain fats. It turns out that bread, pasta, sweets (including sugar), potatoes, cereals and beverages should be removed from stores.
The diet should consist of:
- lean meats like chicken, turkey, rabbit;
- dairy products with a minimum fat content, for example, milk, kefir.
This method aims to burn excess body fat by reducing the consumption of high calorie foods. The diet in this case is very extensive - neither meat nor dairy products are removed from it. True, this diet can worsen chronic diseases, and it is full of dizziness, weakness, irritability. It can only be used by completely healthy women and men.
Daily routine plays an important role in such a food system. Frequent and partial food intake will alleviate the strong feeling of hunger that interferes with the process of dealing with excess fat. If you decide to stick to this system to lose weight, do not eat fatty fish and meat, sugar, pastries and bakery products made from premium flour. A daily intake of 1400-1600 kcal is required, and the most difficult option is 350-700 kcal.
- not more than 200 lean meat (cooked, roasted, steamed) per day;
- 1-2 eggs (hard boiled);
- 150 g of integral bakery product;
- non-fat dairy products;
- coffee and sugar-free green tea;
- fruit, berry fruit;
- vegetable soups.
How to lose 20 kg in a month is a question asked by many, especially ladies who want to make their figure beautiful and attractive at any cost. One way is the citrus diet, which can be categorized as a mono diet. Its features:
- The diet you will need to follow for a month to achieve results is very strict.
- If we talk about contraindications, then this diet is not suitable for nursing mothers, pregnant women, the elderly and those who have hypotension and problems with the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder.
- Calcium supplements are recommended for healthy people.
- Excessive low-calorie content and a feeling of hunger can lead to dizziness, but with the help of citrus you can give your body a break from preservatives, colors.
- Breakfast: a glass of orange / grapefruit juice, a slice of black bread.
- Lunch: grapefruit, 2 kiwis, 150 g vegetable soup / cooked vegetables.
- Dinner: 150 g rye bread, 2 boiled egg whites (or 120 g lean meat), a glass of water with lemon.
- If you feel very hungry before going to bed, then you are allowed to drink water with lemon / tea without sugar.
Diet minus 20 kg per month
To lose a lot of weight in an extremely short period of time, you need to adhere to a strict diet and refuse regular snacks. For a diet that will help you lose 20 kg per month, you need to eat broccoli, apples, white cabbage, chicken fillet. In addition, you can use the alternation rule, which involves avoiding one of the three meals. In this case, they must be removed one by one.
Weight Loss Menu
First you need to exclude sugar, spices and salt from the menu. You will need to drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Adhering to such a diet, it is recommended to exclude too much physical activity. When a strong feeling of hunger appears, it is allowed to drink a little kefir. In addition, it is necessary to take vitamin-mineral complexes.
- In the morning- a glass of kefir, a boiled chicken egg.
- Afternoon- 400-500 ml of chicken soup, boiled chicken pile (skin must be removed), a glass of kefir.
- In the evening- 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese / glass of kefir. If necessary, you can drink coffee without milk and sugar.
How to fix the result
One is to answer the question of how you can lose 20 kg in a month, and the other is how to fix the result. To do that, you have to do sports, especially because classes will help you strengthen your health and motivate you to continue eating healthy food. In addition, you will need:
- give up alcohol completely;
- forget the word "additive";
- drink as much water as possible;
- to adjust the diet, so that television and other factors do not distract him.
Correct diet output
In order for sudden weight loss and the immediate transition to a normal diet not to lead to negative health consequences, you need to get out of your diet wisely. To do this, gradually add 1-2 products from the category of those that were excluded during the diet to your menu. Ideally, these are fruits and vegetables (for example tomatoes), lean meat and medium-fat dairy products.
Don't eat fried and fatty foods! In addition, embark on an active lifestyle - running, walking or dancing is best.
How to lose 20 kg in a month
First of all, keep in mind that lack or excess of sleep can make it harder to lose weight in a month. The fact is that during sleep (from 12 to 4 o'clock in the morning), the body produces 70% of melatonin, a hormone that helps break down fat. No matter which system you choose, skip the snacks! You should not have cookies or buns at home, instead keep fresh or dried fruit.
Also follow these guidelines during the month:
- do not add fat in the form of sauce / oil to food;
- Boil vegetables in water, not in broth;
- drink more water, exercise:
- follow your exercise and diet regimen;
- You can satisfy a strong feeling of hunger with salad, cucumber (raw, unsalted).
To lose weight in a month, you need to eat about 1000-1400 kcal per day. To calculate the nutritional balance that will help you lose pounds, you need to determine the number of calories per desired body weight. In that case, you should know that the basic metabolism of a man is 1 kcal / 1 kg of weight per hour, for a woman 0, 9 kcal / kg. It turns out that if your desired weight is 65 kg, then the basal metabolic rate during the diet should be: 65 * 0, 9 * 24 = 1404 kcal.
The abbreviation BJU means the ratio of proteins / fats / carbohydrates in the daily diet. Knowing the daily rate, you can easily achieve your previously set goal in a month. The ratio of 1: 1: 4 is taken as the norm, but in fact it is not completely accurate. A ratio of 5: 1: 2/4: 2: 4 is more suitable for drying the body and losing weight. To burn fat in a month, it is better to opt for 2-2, 5/0, 8-1 / 1, 2-2.
Whether you eat honey, ham, wholemeal bread or herbal tea, it is almost impossible to achieve your goal in a month without physical exercise (at least minimal). Before the lesson, be sure to warm up in the form of swinging your legs and arms, turning your head, stretching, bending. Then continue with the complex:
- Press - 50 times.
- Trails - 15 minutes long.
- Squats - 30 times.
- Exercise "bike" - duration 4-5 minutes.
- Running in place - raise your legs as high as possible. The duration of one approach should be about a minute.
Advantages and disadvantages of fast weight loss
To figure out how to lose 20 lbs in a month and unclog the colon at the same time, many are trying controversial methods. People use enemas, use vegetable salads (like "Broom"), fruits and the like. In general, the benefits of fast weight loss are obvious, because it allows you to lose 10-20 kg in just 1 month. Thanks to special diets combined with a little physical activity, you can tighten your figure for the upcoming summer season.
- lack of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals in the body;
- The digestive system and stomach begin to suffer from constant hunger;
- poor brain function;
- "circles" under the eyes;
- vision problems.