Weight loss in a week is real, but it takes effort. You should not only adhere to the diet, but also exercise and give up bad habits. To maintain the achieved result, you need to smoothly leave the diet and continue to eat healthy foods.
Lose 7 kg in a week
To lose 7 lbs a week, you need to combine diet and exercise properly. However, it should be borne in mind that an exhausting diet negatively affects the metabolism.
Large restrictions can cause a number of gastrointestinal problems. During the diet, it is recommended to take vitamin complexes that will help compensate for the nutritional deficiency in the body. Physical activity should be properly scheduled and occasionally paused.
Before starting a diet, it is recommended to consult a specialist, as there may be certain contraindications.
Basic dietary rules for fast weight loss
There are a number of basic nutrition guidelines to help you lose weight.
- Drink only plain water or green tea. Drinks that contain caffeine, sugar and other additives should be completely excluded. A glass of plain water with a strong appetite will help it numb and avoid breakdown.
- You should give up simple carbohydrates and replace them with complex ones. Simple carbohydrates are absorbed fairly quickly and have minimal nutritional value. They include candy, cookies, regular pasta and white rice. Complex carbohydrates contain fiber. It contains a large amount of nutrients that are well absorbed by the body.
- Low-fat proteins should be present in the diet. These are skinless chicken breasts, salmon and lean beef.
- It is necessary to completely abandon fast food and other unhealthy foods. These are empty carbs and contain a lot of trans fats, sugars and salt.
The key to effective weight loss is the right combination of exercise and diet. You should completely stop drinking alcohol and smoking.
How to properly lose 7 kg per week
To lose 7 kg per week, you need to choose a rational and not too hungry diet. The first step is to reduce the amount of fat you eat. These are butter, sausages, mayonnaise and hard cheese.
To achieve a good result, you need to eat porridge no more than 3 times a week. The glycemic index should be considered. Foods with a high glycemic index slow down metabolic processes, thus increasing the number of fat cells.
Pay attention to product compatibility. To achieve good results, you need to correctly calculate the amount of fat and carbohydrates in the meal.
Replace sweets with fruit. Apples, cranberries, gooseberries and plums will be useful.
If you follow a diet, there is a high risk of excretion of nutrients and trace elements from the body. A strong feeling of hunger often leads to breakdown and even more weight gain.
Fast efficient diet
There are many fast and effective diets that can help you lose pounds in just a week. Some of the most effective are:
- Favorite.It involves a cycle of daily mono-diets: drinking, vegetables, fruits, protein and balanced.
- Bonn soup.Such a diet consists of the use of plant foods. The base is Bonn soup which consists of tomatoes, cabbage, peppers, onions and celery.
- Buckwheat and kefir.In this case, buckwheat should not be cooked, steamed.
- Kefir.It allows not only weight loss, but also improves the functioning of the sebaceous glands, vascular and digestive systems.
When choosing a diet, you need to pay attention to its complexity and the availability of the products it suggests. Before starting a diet course, you should consult a dietitian. Otherwise, unpleasant side effects are possible.
For weight loss to be effective and correct, you need to study the basic advice of a nutritionist. They recommend that special attention be paid to the psychological preparation for the new food system. You need to adjust to changing your usual lifestyle, giving up bad habits and passive rest.
Experts believe that losing excess weight will get rid of many complexes, atherosclerosis, hypertension and other possible diseases caused by obesity.
Key nutritional recommendations:
- You must drink enough water a day, you must not be dehydrated.
- Drink a glass of warm water with lemon immediately after waking up.
- Meals should be broken. The optimal number of meals is 5-6 times.
- Don’t skip the morning meal.
- The last meal should be no later than 3 hours before bedtime.
- Avoid fried foods altogether.
- It is recommended to use extra virgin olive oil for salad dressing.
You need to compile a menu for the week and a training plan in advance.
Sample weekly diet menu
The most common version of a weekly diet for fast weight loss is kefir. You need to drink up to five hundred milliliters of kefir with one percent fat per day. Strong coffee, salt and sugar should be avoided. Water and herbal tea can be drunk without restrictions.
Menu of the basic version of kefir diet:
- Monday- kefir and 4 ounces of baked potatoes, without added salt.
- Tuesday- kefir and four hundred grams of fresh cheese with a minimum percentage of fat.
- Wednesday- kefir and four hundred grams of fruit. All types of fruit are allowed, except bananas and grapes.
- Thursday- kefir and four hundred grams of cooked chicken breast.
- Friday- kefir and four hundred grams of fruit.
- Saturdayis a fasting day. It is necessary to drink one and a half liters of still water.
- Sunday- kefir and four hundred grams of fruit.
This diet is quite heavy but works well. With a sudden deterioration in health, you should leave the kefir diet.
Contraindications for rapid weight loss
There are categories of people who are categorically contraindicated for rapid weight loss.
- Children and adolescents.Their body needs a high quality and balanced diet. In its absence, problems with normal growth and development of the body are possible.
- Pregnant women.During the period of childbirth, all the necessary vitamins and nutrients should be brought into a woman's body. They help the body cope with stress and the extra stress that increases as the fetus develops.
- Women during breastfeeding.Strict diets can lead to a lack of nutrients in breast milk, and this negatively affects the health of the baby.
- Women during menopause.During menopause, there is an increase in hormones, so a woman can greatly recover.
- Elderly people.They should pay special attention to their health. Lack of certain nutrients and vitamins can cause the development of dangerous diseases.
Diet for weight loss should be abandoned if you have problems with the gastrointestinal tract, genitourinary system and chronic diseases. Direct contraindications are diabetes mellitus and oncology.
Grandpa diet for weight loss allows you to lose up to 7 kg of extra pounds. They suggest fairly strict dietary restrictions. To maintain the achieved result, you must leave the diet smoothly, adhering to the principles of a healthy diet.