As the name suggests, any drinking diet - whether it's a way to lose weight with kefir, soups, green tea, juices or even plain water - is based on the use of fluids. Is there food to drink, or does everything that enters the body have to be exclusively in liquid form? And how long can you keep a drinking diet? And most importantly, what are the results of this weight loss system?
Drinking diet in all its diversity
It is obvious that a drinking diet is not a special and specific diet, but only a nutritional principle that determines the form of diet, leaving you the choice of food. In other words, you should absorb everything only in liquid form, but under this "Everything" is understood only as healthy, natural and low-calorie food.
You can often meet juicy diet lovers - of course, they also practice drinking food. Like the kefir diet, the diet with green tea, lovers of ginger weight loss drinks, and even the hardest of all diets with water.
If you are a reasonably healthy person, then you probably understand that a drinking diet cannot be based on milkshakes from a famous restaurant, alcoholic beverages, sweet carbonated water, cocoa, coffee, industrial drinking yogurts and similar products. Strictly speaking, the drinking regime will be fully respected, however, there can be no talk of any weight loss here.
What you can drink as part of your diet
- Water.With a drinking water diet, you need to drink 2 liters of clean, non-carbonated water a day. But such a technique is very strict and complex, few people can withstand it. Since it refers to fasting, it is allowed to sit on it for more than 3 days. The best option for a water-based drink diet is to fast 1-3 days a month, when only water is drunk. In addition, you need to prepare for such a strict drinking diet by reducing the amount of food consumed daily for a week before it starts and slowly return to your usual diet.
- Broth.It can be chicken, fish or beef, as well as vegetables. You have to cook it yourself and from natural products, semi-finished products are not suitable). It is allowed to add salt during cooking, you can also add carrots, celery, greens - parsley. It is not desirable to add pepper, it stimulates the appetite, just like onions.
- Dairy productsin liquid form can also be the basis of a drinking diet. If this is kefir, then it is necessarily non-fat, as well as fermented baked milk, bifidok or yogurt for drinking without fillers. You can also take milk as a base without fat content of more than 1. 5 percent. But it is believed that the body of adults does not absorb milk well, so it is recommended to choose fermented dairy products.
- Freshly squeezed juice.Orange, grapefruit and apple juices are suitable. Better to choose unsweetened fruit. Grapefruit is generally considered to be a top weight loss product. But you have to be careful and check if you have an allergy, before you go on a juice diet. And most importantly, when choosing a diet to drink juices, keep in mind: freshly squeezed juices should not be eaten in their natural form - they must be diluted with non-carbonated water in a ratio of 1: 1.
- Tea.Choose green, black, red or fruit teas, but always leafy and good quality. You should not drink it sweet, you can add skim milk or lemon.
- Fruit drink or compote.These drinks are also suitable for a drinking diet. They are not cooked sweet from fruits and berries. You can also make jelly from oatmeal, it satisfies you the most.
- Vegetable smoothies.In addition to fruit juices, vegetable juices or smoothies are perfect for a drinking diet. They don’t always taste good, but if you show patience and experiment a little, you can find an acceptable option for yourself.
- Protein shakes.This is perhaps the most effective and fastest drinking diet. As you know, protein diets are among the most effective. However, in order to consume protein drinks without compromising your health, you must be sure that you do not have chronic diseases. And besides, when you eat a large amount of protein, it is necessary to strictly monitor the water regime - drink a lot of still water (otherwise the protein will simply not be absorbed).
It is highly desirable to establish a schedule of use of "food" - for example, every 2 hours for 1-1, 5 cups. Or every three hours - a little more. During breaks, remember to drink enough clean water.
How long does a drinking diet last?
The longest known drinking diet lasts about 30 days. Her menu cannot be called scanty and ascetic, but all products and "dishes" are used exclusively in liquid form. In the morning - freshly squeezed fruit juices and green tea (naturally without sugar, syrup and jam), closer to lunch - light soups (always second and even third) and vegetable smoothies, in the evening - kefir and protein shakes, and during the day from morning to evening- and water in rather impressive quantities.
You think that a drinking diet, even if only kept for 4-5 days, perfectly relieves the intestines, removes toxins and so-called "food waste" and stimulates the body to use already accumulated fat to the detriment of current energy costs (because the current diet containsrelatively few calories if properly observed).
However, such a long period - 20-30 days or more - is a rather extreme variant of a drinking diet. Although no nutritionist, almost certainly, will advise anyone to adhere to such a diet (at least outside the permanent stationary space) observation (more than 12-14 days).
The most popular "distance" for any diet drinker is 7-10 days.
If you drink low-calorie foods for your diet, you drink a small amount of fluid at once (believe me: if you drink dumpling soup in pots for several days in a row, it is unlikely that you will lose the desired weight, although no one can blame you formallythe fact that your diet does not drink all this time), you are a lot in the fresh air, and maybe even do sports in a reasonable framework, then for 7 days of drinking diet you can expect to lose 5-7kg of extra pounds.
Daily Drinking Diet
Let us remind you of the simplest variant of a drinking diet - a day on the water. The conclusion is simple: during the day you should drink only clean still water. Such days are considered fasting days and can be held once a week or 2-3 times a month. At that time you can drink only water, in unlimited quantities, but at least 2 liters a day, or spend the day on freshly squeezed juice of orange, grapefruit or apple mixed with water in a ratio of 1: 1, while maintaining a water regime - 1, 5ulazimdan. Drinking days like these days on the water give your body a break from the stress of constantly digesting food. Our digestive system needs to be cleansed, only this process begins during such fasting days.
You need to prepare in advance. Switch to a healthy diet a week in advance. If you are a fan of mayonnaise, sauces, sausages and fatty, fried and sweet, exclude this food from your diet for a week. A couple of days before the start of the diet with a "day of drinking" eat only cereals, fruits and vegetables. Drink sugar-free drinks throughout the week and switch to green tea one day before starting your diet. Drink up to 2 liters of water a day.
You should leave your diet smooth, gradually adding low-fat foods - first vegetables, fruits, grains, and then low-fat and low-protein foods, after a few weeks you can gradually return to your usual diet. But, again, rely on flour products, sweets, greasy does not pay off right away.
After a “drinking day” diet, your stomach will shrink and you will start eating less and filling up quickly. Therefore, such days of fasting allow you to reduce appetite and a smooth transition to a healthy diet. This day you will take 1-2 pounds of excess pounds.
7-day drinking diet
For a weekly diet that you drink, you can lose up to 7 pounds. As a basis, you can take juices from vegetables, fruits, low-fat dairy products, soups. In addition to liquid food, it is necessary to monitor the water - the amount of water drunk daily should be at least 1. 5 liters. You can also drink unsweetened green (leafy) tea in unlimited quantities. In order not to saturate any product, the given diet can be alternated. For example:
- 1 day - with milk or kefir;
- Day 2 - in soup;
- Day 3 - on juices;
- Day 4 - tea day;
- Day 5 - protein or yogurt;
- Day 6 - on compote (dried apricots, prunes, raisins, cook without sugar);
- The last day is juicy.
Stop drinking child
The output of a weekly diet drink should be smooth. The next day, after finishing the diet with drinking, start breakfast with a small portion of oatmeal in water. Lunch and dinner remain for drinks. Adhere to this regimen for 2-3 days. Then move on to the novelty - for breakfast eat a dish you like: egg, yogurt, cheese, but you don’t need to rely on flour. For lunch, cook porridge and eat an apple or banana. I'm having dinner. And in the second week, start eating three times a day with the addition of low-fat protein foods and vegetables. In the third week, increase the amount of carbohydrates in your diet. Gradually add salt and rye bread, pasta, cereals, potatoes to your diet.
However, try to make your daily menu consist of 3/4 natural, healthy, lean and healthy foods and dishes. Only in this way will a decent result from past drinking diets be preserved. If you think that a diet will help you, in a series of periods of gluttony and unhealthy diet, you maintain a slim figure - the inevitable disappointments await you. . .