A seven-day diet with water is harmonious for a person because the main part of the body consists of water. The effectiveness of the weight loss method is to cleanse the body of harmful toxins and toxins, making the internal organs work properly.
As a result of improving digestive processes, you can easily and effortlessly lose at least 3-7 kg of weight in 7 days.
Among nutritionists, this diet is considered lazy, but very effective - in a week the figure normalizes and health improves.
7-day diet with water or how to lose 10 kg per week
Leading nutritionists have come to the unique conclusion that excess weight accumulates as a result of a lack of clean water in the body. Indeed, with dehydration, natural processes are disrupted, the cycle of cleansing the body from harmful impurities worsens. Improper kidney and liver function, plus a passive lifestyle, lead to the accumulation of excess body fat in human tissues. As a result, a person suffers not only from obesity, but also from diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol, arthritis of the joints and so on. This is especially noticeable in the elderly where the feeling of thirst is dull.
To determine how much clean water each person should drink per day, there is a specific calculation formula:
- for each kilogram of weight you need at least 30 ml of water a day, ie a person weighing 50 kg should drink at least 1. 5 liters, and a person weighing 100 kg - 3 liters.
If a person is not used to drinking water at all or in very small amounts, it is necessary to properly prepare for a diet with water for 7 days without overloading the renal system. In order for the water diet method to give effective results, the diet needs to be adjusted in advance.
Namely, exclude the following products:
- fatty meat, fish;
- flour products, especially yeast;
- pastries, cakes, chocolate;
- sweet soda.
Since a seven-day diet with clean water helps to cleanse the body and lose weight, it is therefore necessary not to overload it with excess fatty acids and calories, so the menu must be properly balanced.
In addition to the positive factors of the universal water method for dealing with excess weight, there are contraindications:
- persistent hypertension;
- kidney and bladder pathology;
- heart problems.
Weekly diet rules
How to lose 10 kg in 7 days? In order for a water diet to help you deal with excess weight in just 7 days, you need to know for sure: drink water before or after meals?
This issue worries not only those who are losing weight, but also the world's nutritionists and endocrinologists. After many studies, it was determined that you must drink clean water on an empty stomach and before a meal, but not immediately after a meal, because it violates the principle of fast digestion. You can drink one hour after a meal.
Since childhood, many people have not been accustomed to drinking clean water, replacing it with tea, coffee, compote or other liquid. And until the age of 30, the body copes with this deficiency on its own, but after this age begins the saddest - metabolism slows down, tissues dry out, dryness occurs, stones form and cholesterol grows, and most importantly, the person does not feel the needfor clean water. To make the decision to switch to a seven-day water diet, you should gradually drink at least one glass in the morning and after lunch, a week before it starts.
The essence of a seven-day diet with water are simple rules:
- Drink a glass of clean still water on an empty stomach while warm;
- drink a glass before each meal 20-30 minutes;
- Limit the consumption of fatty, sweet, starchy foods these days and reduce their amount in the future.
With a properly balanced menu, it is really good to lose weight without exhausting diets. From the first days of using the water diet method, you should get used to a different schedule of going to the toilet, because the urinary tract begins to work actively. In addition, keep in mind that an excessive amount of water removes not only harmful but also beneficial substances, so during this period, an additional intake of vitamins and trace elements is simply needed.
Example of a 7-day menu for a water diet:
- breakfast - oatmeal on water or skim milk, green tea;
- lunch - low-fat soup (zucchini, broccoli, onions, carrots), boiled chicken breast, apple juice;
- dinner - egg, cottage cheese, kefir.
- boiled vegetables (broccoli, celery, zucchini and eggplant with onion dressing), slice of yeast-free bread, green tea;
- borsch, freshly squeezed orange juice;
- boiled fish with milodaka, salad (carrots, cauliflower and apple), compote.
- buckwheat porridge with raisins, green tea;
- vegetable stew (without potatoes), juice, steamed chicken cutlets;
- cottage cheese, tea with lemon.
- casserole with cheese, raisins, green tea;
- buckwheat soup, slice of black bread, juice;
- sea bass with grilled vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, pepper), kefir.
With a seven-day diet with water, it is necessary to focus on buckwheat porridge, beets in any form, lemons, apples and juices, because they further contribute to the gentle release of excess weight. With a competent approach, a water diet combined with a properly composed menu helps not only to lose weight, but also to improve the complexion and overall condition of the skin by saturating each cell.
Numerous reviews that have tried the aqueous weight loss method on themselves indicate different results. For some in 7 days that figure is only minus one kilogram, for others - minus 5-7 kg of weight. It all depends on the individuality of the organism, rashes and concomitant diseases, especially of the urinary system. In any case, it is worth trying a universal diet with water for 7 days, which will not harm, but will only positively affect the work of internal organs.